About Exion Hydrogen
Exion Hydrogen was founded in April 2021 by ZE PAK S.A and Cyfrowy Polsat S.A.
Thanks to a skilled team with a combined experience in hydrogen technologies of more than 100 years, Exion Hydrogen kickstarted the development and manufacturing of industrial water electrolyser plants.
The daily operations of the company are managed by Roel De Maeyer (CEO) and Jan Karpiuk (COO).
The manufacturing plant and headquarters are based in Gdansk (Poland) and the R&D center is located in Turnhout (Belgium)
Roel De Maeyer
- HQ + Production Plant
- 400m2 Offices
- 2700m2 Production Hall (expandable)
- Manufacturing & testing of Cell Stacks
- Manufacturing & testing of Electrolyzers
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Service Center
- R&D + Business Development Center
- 300m2 Offices + Laboratory
- Develop new electrolyzers using different technologies
- Basic component testing
- Prototype testing
Exion Hydrogen Polskie Elektrolizery Sp.z o.o.
Ku Ujściu 19,
+48 58 888 27 50
Exion Hydrogen Belgium BV
Slachthuisstraat 120, bus 12
+32 14 919 919
VAT : BE0771.543.839
RPR : 0771.543.839